related to the tender of PANNON-PÓLUS Innováció-menedzsment és Inkubátor Szolgáltató non-profit Kft. ‘Providing the services and development for the members of the Pannon R+D+I+O Cluster in order to promote members’ cooperation, their innovation activity and market presence, account taken of the accreditation criteria’
PANNON PÓLUS Nonprofit Kft. commits to the following objectives related to environmental sustainability in order to ensure sustainable development:
– During the development of the services of the Nonprofit Kft., the analysis of the expected environmental impacts takes place and the developments will be implemented account taken of these.
– When buying paper, the Nonprofit Kft. prefers paper featuring the environment friendly logo and paper made out of recycled material for the bleaching of which chlorine-free chemicals are used.
– In order to reduce the quantity of paper waste, the reverse side of the paper already used on one side, but not containing any confidential data, may be used for printing internal information.
– Nonprofit Kft. strives to procure and apply combined and material and energy saving office technology equipment. Accordingly, when procuring personal computers, monitors, printers, laptops, fax machines, copy machines, projectors, energy consumption will be a key criteria and we will also assess the equipment’s material composition and the criteria for two-sided printing, the use of recycled paper and standby operation
The environmental sustainability report is published annually on the Company’s website.
Balatonfüred, 8 January 2016
related to the tender of PANNON-PÓLUS Innováció-menedzsment és Inkubátor Szolgáltató non-profit Kft. ‘Providing the services and development for the members of the Pannon R+D+I+O Cluster in order to promote the members’ cooperation, their innovation activity and market presence, account taken of the accreditation criteria’
The undersigned Gábor Ujhelyi as Managing Director of PANNON-PÓLUS Nonprofit Kft., I hereby give my statement about the following:
– our Company does not have any labour regulation,
– our Company does not have any collective agreement,
– our Company’s average employee headcount in the current year is one person, with gross remuneration of HUF 170,500,
– our Company’s shareholding structure is as follows:
o Ákos Géza Balogh 39 %
o Gábor Ujhelyi 61 %
Balatonfüred, 7 December 2015
The management organisation of the System Science Innovation Cluster, i.e., Pannon-Pólus non-profit Kft. as a member of the syndication established with the lead of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics has successfully closed its project as part of the TÁMOP.
You can read more about the project here: www.bme-fured.hu
The funding budget available for grants is HUF 20 billion.
Grant applications can be submitted from 15 December 2015 until 14 December 2017.
As of 01 October 2015, the announcement titled ‘Support for the R+D+I activity of businesses’ (under Code No. GINOP-2.1.1-15), as already presented in our previous news, has been modified. You can access additional information at the following link:http://palyazat.gov.hu/modosult_a_vallalatok_k_f_i_tevekenyseget_tamogato_felhivas
It is important to note that the modification also affected the submission deadline: Section titled ‘The deadline and method for submitting the grant application’ has been modified. Accordingly, grant applications can be submitted from 30 October 2015 until 30 October 2017 and grant applications submitted until 07 December 2015 will be assessed together.
Three research – development and innovation tenders – long awaited by the companies, have been published as part of the Economy Development and Innovation Operative Programme. Based on the new rules, the tenders will be open for 2 years or until the availability of funds. The joint budget amount of the three tenders amounts to HUF 71 billion which is lot higher than the original plans indicated in the spring.
Today, three tenders were published as part of the Széchenyi 2020, these are the following:
Announcement titled ‘Support for the R+D+I activity of businesses’ under Code No. GINOP-2.1.1.-15 in relation to which the planned budget available for support is HUF 50 billion. Grant applications can be submitted from 30 September 2015 until 29 September 2017.
Announcement titled ‘Strengthening of research infrastructure – internationalisation, network building’ under Code No. GINOP-2.3.3.-15 in relation to which the planned budget available for support is HUF 20 billion. Grant applications can be submitted from 15 October 2015 until 15 October 2017.
Announcement titled ‘Industrial right’ under Code No. GINOP-2.1.3.-15 in relation to which the planned budget available for support is HUF 1 billion. Grant applications can be submitted from 24 September 2015 until 25 September 2017.